26 March 2008

Anti-War Mural

I happened upon this last evening. It's brand new, I think. I walk past here a lot and yesterday was the first time I say it. It marks the 5th anniversary of the Iraq war and expresses exasperation at the waste of it all. I think that everyone involved in this mural ought to be thanked and congratulated for such a moving and thought provoking piece. Society as a whole could do with paying more attention to this war and demanding answers from those responsible for starting it. Well done Inwood.

Would you like to see MY NEW BOOK?

2 comments:

M. Christopher said...

It is new - and you beat me to posting a photo of it! Grafitti artists re-do this wall a couple times a year. This one, in particular, is fantastic!

Dumi said...

I walked past it today too and froze to check it out. Nicely done.